[EE] Press Play on Tape [EE] Press Play on Tape

Great melody

All the synths work perfectly together, with a warm and pleasing melody. A bit short, left me wanting more! I can imagine this being a 6-7 minute long progressive masterpiece.

Zero Bombers Pwned! Zero Bombers Pwned!

Amen

Zero bomber's should be included in the war on terror. I'm writing my congressman.

Stalagmite responds:

hahaha! :D here, use my pen! X3 thanks man! ^^

What It Feels Like To... What It Feels Like To...

Yep.

I am completely sold on this melody man. Excellent work. With industrial being one of the most misunderstood, under appreciated, and mislabeled (grrr...) electronic genres, its great pieces like this that show how it is supposed to be done. Cold. Dark. Mechanical.

-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Phenomenal

Absolutely mind blowing! The melody cuts strait through to the soul, and hits every string along the way to make the harmony. I am very touched by this piece indeed. Did you use East West Symphonic Choirs for this or is the real deal? Regardless, this is excellent in every way. I usually give constructive criticism in my reviews but I fail to find anything to criticize! I am humbled by your talent, and I look forward to hearing more of your work. On my way to the high quality version!

Viscous Black Venom Viscous Black Venom

Kudos!

I always look forward to your submissions. Great mix and production. Keeps me listening all the way through, glitchy and melodic. Keep up the great work! 5/5 10/10

My Own Blood On My Own Fists My Own Blood On My Own Fists

dude..

Great production, love the break beat. You were on a roll with this song.. why stop at 2 minutes? 9/10 5/5

A New Dawn 1.0 A New Dawn 1.0

Delightfully grotesque

Great sampling, good overall sound, unforgiving distorted beat, music to my ears! This would work great with a zombie flash game/movie... though I would rather hear it as a full song with vocals. It is a bit empty at 00:16, and the whole song has plenty of room for a little more instrumentation. This would be fun to remix... 8/10, 4/5. :)

Siborg responds:

Yea this is an olllllld track and i never 100% finished it, its about 80% done. This project doesn't really focus on vocals since anything i do for my Virtual Terrorist project is mean't to be a soundtrack (for a movie that doesn't exist haha). If you want to remix this send me a PM with an email and i can get the kit to you tonight since i have to make another kit up anyways so. Thanks for the review :)